This study guide to the book of Hebrews is designed for individual or small group studies. Its 13 lessons are ideal for Sunday School classes, small study or prayer groups and Wednesday evening studies. The guide is based on the participatory method, developed by author Henry Neufeld to help lay people learn to understand the Bible better.
- Clearly defined study method for individuals and groups.
- Basic lessons with graded additional study allow you to choose the time spent on your study
- References to study Bibles and standard reference materials
- Study of Old Testament quotations
- Glossary of terms used in Hebrews
- Background references
- Study questions and topics for discussion
- Translation and notes for reference